- 1.1 We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and service users.
- 1.2 This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors and service users; in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
- 1.4 In this policy, "we", "us" and "our" refer to (R6Stats). For more information about us, see Section 13.
2. How we use your personal data
3. Providing your personal data to others
- 3.1 We may disclose your personal data to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes, and on the legal bases, set out in this policy.
- 3.2 We may disclose email addresses to our suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for sending you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter).
- 3.4 In addition to the specific disclosures of personal data set out in this Section 4, we may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person. We may also disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
4. International transfers of your personal data
- 4.1 In this Section 5, we provide information about the circumstances in which your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- 4.2 The hosting facilities for our website are situated in the United States. The European Commission has made an "adequacy decision" with respect to the data protection laws of each of these countries. Transfers to each of these countries will be protected by appropriate safeguards, namely EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
- 4.3 Mailing databases are situated in US and Australia. The European Commission has made an "adequacy decision" with respect to the data protection laws of each of these countries. Transfers to each of these countries will be protected by appropriate safeguards, namely EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
- 4.4 You acknowledge that personal data that you submit for publication through our website or services may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use (or misuse) of such personal data by others.
5. Retaining and deleting personal data
- 6.1 We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- 6.2 You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
- 6.3 We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
7. Your rights
8. About cookies
- 8.1 A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- 8.2 Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- 8.3 Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
9. Cookies that we use
10. Cookies used by our service providers
11. Managing cookies
12. Our details
- 12.1 This website is owned and operated in the United States
12.2 You can contact us: